Dr. Kurt Fuellhart, geography/earth science, recently co-authored two articles: “Modeling the Evolutionary Mechanism of China’s Domestic Air Transport Network”, which will appear in the journal Sustainability and “Economic Influences on Air Transport in Vietnam 2006–2019”, which will appear in Journal of Transport Geography. The articles’ co-authors included two recent Ph.D. graduates from Ghent University on whose dissertation committees Kurt served.
November 26, 2019
- Ship named to three best of lists by University HQ
- MBA program named to University HQ’s best MBA in PA list
- Applied Psychology named to best online program list by UniversityHQ
- Ship to establish gambling education and deterrence program with PA Gaming Control Board grant
- Fashion Archives and Museum debuts new exhibit, showcases handmade textiles
Alumni Arts & Sciences Athletics Award Central Dauphin HS Central York HS Chambersburg Area Senior HS Class of 2020 Class of 2021 Class of 2022 Class of 2023 Class of 2024 COVID Deans List Education & Human Services Education and Human Services Event Preview Exploratory Studies Faculty Gallery Grad List Grove College of Business HR Human Resources LINC HS Mechanicsburg Area Senior HS Morris Knolls HS MSA President Carter President Patterson Provost Reading Area Senior HS ROTC School of Engineering School of Graduate Studies Service Learning Shippensburg Area Senior HS Spring-Ford Area HS Student SU Magazine SUPD Trinity High School Video Viewbook Wood Honors College