The SU Foundation’s 2019-2020 report to the campus community is available online.
Here are some key points:
- The SU Foundation provided $6.05 million in direct and indirect support for the benefit of SU students, faculty, and programs in 2019-2020, and increase of $1.3 million over last year. The University has received over $50 million in support from the SU Foundation during the past ten years.
- During 2019-2020, funds available/funds spent for faculty support from the Annual Fund and endowed accounts totaled $319,030
- The amount of direct student aid during 2019-2020 including scholarships, awards and low-interest loans totaled $1,839,600, a nearly $200,000 increase over the last year.
- For the academic year 2020-2021, 20 new scholarships and other funds are available to be awarded for the first time by the SU Foundation.
- The SU Foundation held its second giving day in 2020 raising over $169,612 in 24 hours! That’s an increase of over $129,000…Thanks to faculty, staff, admin, students, alumni, parents, friends who participated in this special day for SHIP.
- The SU Foundation offers a crowdfunding platform to help students and faculty raise funds for special projects or needs.