We will once again be conducting the annual student research and creative activities conference as a web-based virtual event during the week of May 3-7.
You will receive more information in the weeks ahead, but for now here are some key DATES TO REMEMBER:
- March 10: Online Registration Opens for Presenters – including Student Exhibitors and Faculty Panel Moderators (details forthcoming via email and at https://www.ship.edu/academics/student-research/)
- March 28: Presenter Registration Closes
- April 16: Faculty deadline to submit final details for Panel Discussions
- April 23: Student deadline to submit final slides/videos for Exhibition
- Late April (date pending): registration open for anyone interested in attending the event as a non-presenter. Attendees can register and attend up to the days of the event
- Week of May 3-7: M@W 2021