Shippensburg University is one of the top marketing schools in the United States, according to Study.com.
Ship is number three on Study.com’s recently published list of the 2020 Best 50 Marketing Schools. This ranking follows evaluation of hundreds of schools. Selections were based on many factors that include program accessibility, quality of education and career resources for marketing students. Study.com’s profile of the university for this ranking notes Ship’s AACSB accreditation, low costs and facilities.
The John L. Grove College of Business offers a Marketing, B.S.B.A. program and a Marketing Minor.
Study.com recently recognized other Ship business programs. The university was named to relevant lists as a top school for supply chain management (#3), human resources management (#3) and finance (#31). Elsewhere, Ship was recently lauded for financial planning and its Master of Business Administration program by Financial Planning and The Princeton Review, respectively.
View the full 2020 Best 50 Marketing Schools list at Study.com.
Shippensburg University has recently earned a wide array of accolades, including:
- US News & World Report (Regional Universities North 2021)
- Top Public Schools
- Best College for Veterans
- Best Value Schools
- Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
- Best Online MBA Programs
- Best Degrees in Finance by Study.com (Grove College, 2021)
- Best Business Schools by The Princeton Review (Grove College, 2021)
- PNGAS Guard Friendly School 2021
- Top ranked school for supply chain management, human resources management and finance by Study.com (2020)
- First-gen Forward Institution by the Center for First-generation Student Success
- College of Distinction for Business, Education and Engineering.
- College of Distinction for Career Development, Equity and Inclusion, and Military Support
- Top Master’s in Science Education program by Intelligent.com
- Leading Financial Planning School, by Financial Planning