You’re invited to attend the annual Shippensburg Corn Festival on Saturday, August 27. Head downtown to experience this community street festival and enjoy great food, entertainment, and vendors.
There are some important downtown parking updates to be aware of as the town prepares for the event.
King Street will be closed between Prince Street and Morris Street on August 27 from 2:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Vehicles should be moved off King Street prior to 2:00 a.m. There will be no parking on Earl Street or Orange Street from 2:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Cars will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Additional NO PARKING areas include
- North Morris Street first block west side of street only
- Springhouse Road between Fayette Street to Seneca Street both sides
- North Earl Street past Fort Street towards Wheelhouse Cafe approximately 200 feet
- North Earl Street between King Street and Burd Street
- South Earl Street between King Street and Orange Street
- North Penn Street between King Street and Martin Ave.
- South Penn Street between King Street to Neff Ave parking side
- South Penn Street between Orange Street and railroad tracks
- South Prince Street between King Street to Orange Street both sides of street Learn more about the Shippensburg Corn Festival at: [shippensburgcornfestival.net]shippensburgcornfestival.net/