Put a little spring in your step with the 2021 well-being initiative Ship Walking Challenge. The six-week walking program runs from April 7 to May 18 and is open to faculty, staff and their spouse/partners.
Each registrant will receive a Therma-O Insulated Grocery Tote (limited quantities – first come first serve).
Here are the rules:
- You may form a team (at least 3 and not more than 8 team members for each team)
- Open to Ship faculty, staff and their spouses/partners
- All participants must register by March 30 via this link: Register
- Each participant who achieves at least 300,000 steps equivalent by the end of the program will be entered into a ShipRec Punch Card drawing.
- Teams or individual participants with the highest average steps will be awarded with a Punch Card for each team member/individual winner
- So put on your sneakers and take on the challenge.
Register by March 30. Please include name and email address for each team member on the registration form.
Please contact Nipa Browder at 717-477-1124 Option 1 Benefits or via firstname.lastname@example.org for any question.
Looking for opportunities to get in your steps?
The campus community is invited to join the daily Walking for Wellness program. Walking is a great way to get active, enjoy the outdoors and make new friends. Meet on the Cumberland Valley Rail Trail at entrance near the Spiritual Center to join the fun on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from noon to 1:00 p.m. and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Contact Marsha Bonn (email@example.com) with questions.