This was first published in the SU Magazine. That’s the impact of Books of Hope, a non-profit...Read More
Mar 19, 2021 | University Announcements
Shippensburg University’s Community Engagement Office is sponsoring a variety of opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to get involved with this spring: Donate Hygiene Products: Throughout the month of March, donate...Read More
- You’re Invited to the Madrigal’s Christmas Dinner and Concert!
- Dr. Steven Burg is Presented with the Keepers of the Flame Award
- Frank Van Buren ’88 to speak at winter Undergraduate Commencement
- Dr. Ryan Carpenter ’10M to speak at Graduate Commencement
- ROTC Cadet Rylie Traxler Awarded ROTC Medal of Heroism