We are helping to support the Shippensburg Community Resource Coalition with community meal distribution on Fridays in April. Roughly 100 Shippensburg community members are served via this effort daily.
How you can help!
- Volunteer Fridays in April:
- 1:00-3:00pm in the CUB Room 221 preparing Grab-N-Go Meals for distribution
- 5:00-5:00pm at Katie’s Place, 130 S. Penn Street in town, for distributing the meals
- Leadership volunteering opportunities available April 2, 9, 16, 23. This would include shopping, setting up the volunteers with the supplies, and supervising the hand-out-process.
- Please either donate supplies for the meals or cash of gift cards that can be used as a local grocery store
- Donations can be dropped off at the Office of Community Engagement in the CUB, Room 221
Please help us help the Resource Coalition and local churches who have been providing thousands of meals to community members during the pandemic.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.
For more information on how you can help our community please contact:
Alexandria Karlheim, M.S.
Director, First Year Experience & Community Engagement
Office: CUB 220B | Phone: 717-477-1919
Zoom Link: https://ship.zoom.us/j/7174771919
Office Hours: M-F 8:00AM-4:30PM