Good afternoon! Below is important information from the Human Resources team!
Employee Address Change
Have you had a recent change of address? As we approach the end of the calendar year, it’s time to be sure your contact information is up-to-date. If you have had a change in address, please contact the HR office to update your information.
2022 Holiday Schedules
The 2022 holiday schedules have been posted on the Human Resources Website! You can view them here! If you have any questions, please reach out to one of the Human Resources team members or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a friendly reminder to all department timekeepers, eTime must be entered and signed by the student and approved by the timekeeper no later than noon on payroll processing Monday’s. The following Mondays are processing weeks: 11/22; 12/6 and 12/20.
- As we are approaching the end of the 2021 year, please make sure that all entered eTime has been signed by your students and approved. All student worker hours that have been worked during the 2021 year through Dec. 17 must be entered, signed and approved so that it is paid before the end of the year.
Please feel free to reach out to Kimberly Rockwell at x-3109 or at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Shippensburg University Police would like to remind everyone to use caution when driving on campus. Driving safely on a college campus requires extra awareness for everyone. There are large groups of pedestrians crossing the street, cars entering and exiting various parking lots along with utility vehicles and delivery trucks.
Safe Driving Tips
· Avoid eating, drinking, and talking on your cellphone. Always give your full time and attention
· Follow all traffic signs on campus
· Do not exceed the posted speed limit
· Slow down during campus events and during inclement weather conditions
· Slow down when approaching crosswalks. Yield to pedestrians in crosswalks at all times
· Share the road and be mindful of bicycle riders, skateboarders and scooter riders
· Do not park in or impede crosswalks, fire hydrants, bus stops or fire lanes
· Only Park in your designated parking areas
· Immediately report any accidents or unsafe conditions to University Police
· Always wear your seatbelt
For assistance with lockouts or dead batteries on campus, call University Police at 717-477-1444. Thank you from the SU Police
2021 University Holiday Card
Please join the President and Mrs. Patterson and be a part of the university’s 2021 holiday card on Thursday, November 18th at 3:30pm at the fountain in front of Old Main! Wear red and blue, and your favorite winter accessories (hats, scarves, mittens)! See you there!
Have a great rest of your week!