Professor James Lohrey has been offered to co-author the next edition of “Video Production: Disciplines and Techniques” by Routledge. The text is going into its 13th edition next year. Additionally, Lohrey’s research-in-progress has been accepted to the annual National Communication Association (NCA) conference in New Orleans in November. His research is a qualitative study exploring the lack of traditional queer youth television programming and its effects on queer young adults. Finally, back in May, Lohrey was elected to Vice Chair of the Production Aesthetics & Criticism Division of the Broadcast Education Association.
November 29, 2023
August 27, 2020
January 31, 2022
November 1, 2022
- SU awarded $275k grant in support of career readiness workforce development initiatives
- You’re Invited to the Madrigal’s Christmas Dinner and Concert!
- Dr. Steven Burg is Presented with the Keepers of the Flame Award
- Frank Van Buren ’88 to speak at winter Undergraduate Commencement
- Dr. Ryan Carpenter ’10M to speak at Graduate Commencement
Alumni Arts & Sciences Athletics Award Central Dauphin HS Chambersburg Area Senior HS Class of 2020 Class of 2021 Class of 2022 Class of 2023 Class of 2024 COVID Deans List Education & Human Services Education and Human Services Event Preview Exploratory Studies Faculty Gallery Grad List Grove College of Business HR Human Resources LINC HS Mechanicsburg Area Senior HS Morris Knolls HS MSA PASSHE President Carter President Patterson Provost Reading Area Senior HS ROTC School of Engineering School of Graduate Studies Service Learning Shippensburg Area Senior HS Spring-Ford Area HS Student SU Magazine SUPD Trinity High School Video Viewbook Wood Honors College